Sunday, November 20, 2005

The Ravens Won!!! Finally! I am really happy about that cause it made Daddy real happy, and I like when he is happy.

Today was fun. Daddy and I hung out and played, and we watched a little football too. It was a nice lazy Sunday. For dinner we all went out to dinner at Don Pablos to celebrate the Ravens winning and Mommy being done with her test. I like that place, there are pretty colored lights hanging everywhere. I ate a little bit of tortilla chips and some of Mommy's corncake. I also ate a bunch of cheesecurls. The waitress gave me a kids menu and some crayons so Mommy tried to get me to color. Her one mistake was putting the crayon on my highchair tray...I figured that meant she wanted me to eat it! She didn't. I was pretty worn out when we got home so I went to sleep early.

No comments: