Wednesday, November 16, 2005

I did not have a fun day today at all!!! First Mommy woke me up early and I was still so tired that I stood up in my crib without even opening my eyes. I didn't even open them until my diaper was changed. Then we went to the doctor. At first it was fun cause there was a cute baby in the waiting room who crawled over to see me, and I really like going out. But once we were in the exam room I remembered how much I hate that place. They did all kids of terrible things to me, like measuring my head. I fought the whole time, I just didn't want to have anything to do with any of that. Then the worst part, I got 4 shots! Ouch! Because of those stupid shots I have been cranky and tired all day. I have been sleeping most of the day.

The doctor said I was doing great. He said I am 15-20% on the regular height and weight charts, which is very good. He also said I can start facing forward in my carseat...yea! Oh yeah, he also said I was a very cute kid, but I don't think that was his medical opinion or anything.

My OT came over this afternoon and Mommy woke me up to see her. She said she almost prefers working with me when I don't feel good cause I am not as stubborn. I just didn't have the energy to fight her. I colored for her, threaded beads, and stacked stuff. She was very impressed!

No comments: