Thursday, August 31, 2006

I am not really sure why Mommy scheduled my appointment with Pat right in the middle of my nap time, but it was a big mistake! I was tired and I pretty much fell apart. All I wanted was for Mommy to pick me up and cuddle me but she couldn't cause she was holding Cooper! Stupid Baby! I even tried to push him out of Mommy's arms but it didn't work. Finally, Pat took Cooper and Mommy held me and calmed me down. Then me and Pat got some good two handed walking in, and even a tiny bit of one handed walking. We went exploring all over the building and it was pretty fun, it distracted me from being tired and fussy.

After we got home Grandma Donna came over! I was so happy to see her, it has been too long! She fed me and we played. Then she shared her dinner with me! I love BBQ Chicken! Even though I was still tired I had a really fun night with Grandma, and tommorow I get to see her again when I spend the night at her and Grandpop Bill's house! I can't wait!

No comments: