Wednesday, August 30, 2006

I was such a bad boy when Mommy tried to feed me lunch today!!! I kept grabbing the spoon out of her hand and getting food everywhere (except my mouth). Good thing she got me these new bibs that cover everything! It was her fault, she let me drink from my cup alone today and I was drunk off the power.

My speech teacher came over today. I was pretty good for her. When she showed me a picture of a dog and made a barking sound, I imitated her (kinda). If there is any sound I should be able to make it is a barking sound! I hear that all the time thanks to Portia. Tommorow we are going to go see Pat Winders. I haven't seen her in a while cause Mommy had the baby and all. I have a feeling she isn't going to be too impressed with my walking, oh well, wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love how you write, Quinn seems to be quite a funny little guy! LOL