Monday, August 28, 2006

I got a postcard in the mail today from Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill, it was a picture of a volcano! Cool! They are finally back from their trip, I am so glad cause I get to see Grandma on Thursday and Grandpop on Saturday! Mommy put a really cool DVD on for me today. It was called Baby Babble and it was kinda like speech class. I haven't seen that video in a while and I really like it! Cooper liked it too. I also watched Flightplan today...that wasn't nearly as good. It was kinda scary and kept making me jump so I went and played instead. My favorite toy of the day is my little Snoopy doll. I had a great time making him walk all over the living room! I even carried him upstairs with me when it was time for bed! He was a cool surfer dude Snoopy, but I can't find his surfboard! So now he is just a cool dude Snoopy!

No comments: