Sunday, August 06, 2006

I had the best weekend!!! On Saturday we all went to Grandma Donna's house and there was a big party for Cooper. It was great because almost my whole family was there. I got to see all my cousins (including AJ and Jeffrey), plus some of Mommy and Daddy's aunts, uncles, and cousins, and almost all of my grandparents! There was even a pretty little girl there who was my age, her name is Katie and she is my second cousin or something. Hey, you can legally marry your second cousin in Maryland and she was really cute!! I wanted to play with her but I was too shy. I was kinda cranky all day cause I missed my nap, but it was still really fun!

Today was fun too! This morning I played with Daddy and Cooper and then tonight we went to Grandma Jan's house. Grandpa Don and I took a bunch of long walks, I played in the sandbox, and I went swimming. Plus I got to eat pizza for dinner!! It was a perfect day!!!

No comments: