Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I was cranky all day today! My teacher came over and boy was I bad. She didn't put me in my special seat so I was all over the place. But, she is really pushy and made medo what she wanted. Even when I fake cried she wouldn't let up! That lady is tough! I finally gave in and read the book the way she wanted me to.

Guess what I did today! I signed "please"! After Mommy works out she always drinks from her water bottle and I always try to get a sip. Today she told me I had to say please and showed me the sign (rubbing your belly with your hand in a circular motion). After she showed me twice and I realized that is what I had to do to get water, I did it! Three times! I was thirsty. Daddy said I probably think that means water now. Mommy said it doesn't matter, it still counts!!!

No comments: