Tuesday, August 15, 2006

I am sooooo sad! Today was the last day I got to see my cousins. Now I have to wait a whole year to play with them again. I am going to miss them all so much!!! The good news is that next year I will probably be walking and maybe even talking so I can play with them better. I had a fun last day with them, it was great having them visit.

Grandpop Bill came over today for a little while too. He and Emilia went on a duck boat ride today and they had these duck horns. It scared me a little when they honked them. I didn' t get to play with Grandpop too much cause we were both tired. He took a nap on the sofa with Cooper and I put my head down on the coffee table for a while.

Tonight I was being a real goofball and pushing my school chair around and walking behind it. I like using that even better than using my shopping cart...go figure!

No comments: