Monday, August 14, 2006

When I woke up my cousins Aaron and Emilia were here!! Sammy was off having an adventure with Grandpop Bill, I can't wait until I am old enough to go on an adventure with him too! I was so happy to see my cousins, it is boring here with just Mommy to play with! Me and Emilia played under a blanket a bunch today. I would go up to her and grab her blanket and put it over my head...that was how I told her I wanted to play. I also showed them how I can sign "more", they hadn't seen me do it yet and they were very impressed. When Grandma Donna came to pick them up she stayed for a while and that was great!

Tommorow Aaron and Sam are coming over. My teacher is going to come over too. I can't wait to show her how much I have learned since she was here last time!!

No comments: