Thursday, August 24, 2006

Sometimes Blogger messes up and Mommy types up my whole blog and then it gets lost! That happened yesterday, sorry!

So yesterday both my ST and OT came over at the same time. I was a little shy about all the attention at first but I got over it. My OT is much more assertive than my ST so we did more OT than speech. We colored with markers which I usually hate! Yesterday I was really into it and I scribbled all over the paper and my desk and my face (they were washable markers). I even drew a straight line and made dots when the OT wanted me to. I did a great job and everyone was really impressed.

Today I didn't have therapy so we just played most of the day. I did get to watch Sesame Street, that is my new favortie show..well, tied with the Wiggles. It was a pretty fun day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think Quinn and Cooper are really adorable boys. They always manage to look happy. It's not so for many other kids who have worse conditions. Here in our country, there are a lot of children being born with disorders and abnormalities, and you somehow feel for them and their pain. Sometimes their own parents reject them. It's nice to know that there are still parents who take care of their children and love them very much.