Tuesday, August 08, 2006

I had a good day today! Cooper was so fussy that me and Mommy didn't get a lot of computer time, but she made up for it by letting me watch Sesame Street. I love that show, Mommy says it has come a long way since she was a kid. Did you know she used to have to watch it in black and white?? Not because color tv wasn't invented, just because they were so poor! I am glad we aren't poor and that we have a color tv that is bigger than I am!

I did a really funny thing today! I stood up in front of the table that has the stereo on it and Daddy had left an empty can of soda on there. Before Mommy could stop me I grabbed the soda can and put it to my lips and tried to chug it just like Daddy does! Mommy took it away, but she was laughing pretty hard and told me I was too cute! She was pretty impressed with my imitating skills, but not impressed enough to let me drink Diet Coke!

No comments: