Monday, August 07, 2006

Today was lots of fun! Cooper woke us all up early so we had lots of time to play and stuff. I rediscovered my driving toy and had a great time playing with the stacking cups Grandma Berta gave me. When Cooper took a nap me and Mommy went and worked on the computer. It was so much fun, we worked on learning sounds at this website: http://www.starfall.com/. I loved it so much that when Mommy said we were all done I signed "more" without any prompting! Then when she said we really had to be all done I cried!! We worked on B, D, M, and P. P was my favorite cause it showed pepperoni pizza and everytime Mommy clicked on it another bite was eaten from the pizza. I also really liked the bouncing ball.

There isn't a black chair in the living room anymore :( That is probably because I took a dive headfirst off of it today. I am fine but Mommy was very scared, she says we have to be extra careful about my neck cause of my extra chromosome. So no more climbing on the black chair! Oh well, I will just have to find something else to climb on!!

No comments: