Thursday, August 10, 2006

I showed Mommy that I am one smart little boy today! We were doing our thing on the computer and after each letter Mommy asked me if I wanted to do more. Each time she asked I signed it!! A couple of times I even signed it before she asked!!!! Then while we were looking a the letter "P" she caught me whispering a "pppp" sound! She knows that wasn't a coincidence because I never make "pppp" sounds. I guess Mommy always knew I was smart, but I really impressed her today! I even figured out that the mouse is what makes the computer go, cause I kept trying to grab it from Mommy. She said that when I get a little older I will get my very own computer! We will have to see if I am a momma's boy (Windows) or a daddy's boy (Linux). I am guessing Windows cause Mommy kinda runs the show around here...but Daddy is kinda nuts about his computers so we will see!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

HEllo

I found your blog via Big Blueberry Eyes and Michelle who writes it. I asked people on my blog if they knew of anyone who has a child with Translocation DS of the 21st chromosome, and she said she thought Quinn has that type. My little Prince Vince was born on May 12, 2006 with that type of DS (I had no clue till 3 days after his birth), and I thought it would be interesting to get in touch with you and compare stories. Cute little guys you have there by the way, looks like you have your hands full! If you want to you can find us on
http://cmolin77.spaces.live.com/ or you can email me on cmolin77@hotmail.com

Best Wishes from Christina and Vincent