Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Guess What!?? I can clap!!! Today Mommy and me were singing the Itsy Bitsy Spider song and I really liked it when she helped me do the hand motions. So when we were done singing Mommy clapped my hands together and told me I should do it. So I did! First I held one hand still and clapped my other hand against it. Then I started getting into it and clapping both of my hands together, the way you are supposed to do it!! Now, I am no expert and I still need Mommy to remind me how to do it sometimes. But I could never even come close to clapping before, so this is a big deal! Plus I think it is really fun to clap so maybe I will start doing it more often.

Besides that excitement we had a pretty normal day. Tommorow my old speech teacher is coming back, she was gone a while cause she was having a baby. Maybe I will impress her by showing her my new clapping skills!

No comments: