Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Today was sooo much fun! First my PT, Lindalee came over to play. She got me to walk across the room in my walker a few times by bribing me with animal crackers. I don't mind a little hard work as long as there is a reward at the end! After that she used the animal crackers to get me to crawl up the stairs. I got almost to the top, but by then I wasn't so hungry. Then I saw that if I kept going I could get to the upstairs hallway, and Mommy never lets me play there! So I took off and crawled all the way to the top and was halfway to the bathroom before Mommy caught me!

Tonight Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill came over. I had a great time playing with them! What a fun suprise! Grandma made this really yummy low carb casserole....I just love shredded cauliflower...even if no one else did. I also ate some chicken, it was pretty yummy. I had a good time drinking water out of Grandma's glass, even though I got it all over me. It was a fun night but I still missed my daddy. He is coming home tommorow though and spending the whole 3 day weekend with me! Yea!

No comments: