Sunday, February 26, 2006

Today we went to Target and bought me some new shoes. Mommy thinks they might help me walk a little better, but I don't know. They are kinda heavy and slow me down, but I guess they are okay. I had lots of fun at Target. I got to ride in the cart and that was really cool!

When we got home Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill came over for dinner. It was lots of fun. I had a great time playing with both of them! Grandma is gonna come over again tommorow cause she has the day off, I can't wait!

Want to watch a video of me playing in my new shoes? Just click below!
View this video montage created at One True Media
Quinn's New Shoes

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Quinn thank you for showing us your new shoes, they are very nice, also love your video you got sooooo big, can't wait to see you in person.tell your mommy to keep posting them, Love and kisses
G G Berta.