Sunday, February 05, 2006

Today Mommy, me and Grandma Donna went to this really cool store that had all kinds of neat stuff. Unfortunately it was really crowded and not the kind of place where it is okay for kids like me to grab stuff! Mommy said it was an Antique store! That means really old fragile stuff. We went to see Grandma's friend who was there selling pretty jewlery. We got there and suprise, there was another baby there! Bigger suprise, his name was Quinn too!!! I never met anyone with my name before, it was kinda cool. He was pretty little though, just a baby still...where I am almost a toddler! It was a successful outing cause I didn't break anything and Mommy didn't buy anything!

When we got home Mommy took a nap and Daddy and me played a bunch and watched a bit of the superbowl. It just looked like a typical football game to me, I don't understand what is so super about it!

No comments: