Thursday, February 09, 2006

I climbed up the whole flight of stairs TWICE today!!! I will do anything for a teddy graham! Lindalee didn't even have to help me a little. I just looked up and saw Mommy and Portia sitting there with a box of teddy grahams and I took off. Mommy was way impressed and Lindalee said I should keep practicing cause it will make my legs stronger for walking.

I had a great time playing with my fishbowl today. I really like to put my little pumpkin in my fishbowl and leave it there. But when I push my fishbowl sometimes the pumpkin falls out, so then I have to pick it up and put it back in right away! I also tried to put my tambourine in my fishbowl today but it wouldn't fit. I refused to give up and finally had to just balance it on top. Mommy says I am goofy!

No comments: