Thursday, February 23, 2006

I really slept a lot today! That is okay cause it is how I make myself all better. When I woke up today at 2:30 in the afternoon I felt great! I was all smiles and just a little snotty. I did have a couple of pimples on my face though. Mommy said I looked like a teenager! They are probably just there cause my face gets all wet while I am sleeping, you know...cause of the snot.

I did a good job at PT today. I walked some using my walker and climbed up onto the sofa with just a little help from Lindalee. But when it was time to climb the stair my endurance was down cause I only went about halfway up and had to have a little help even with that. I did manage to wiggle my way back down pretty well though!

Then later tonight I got real cranky again and Mommy found out the other reason I have been in such a bad mood. I am finally getting another tooth!!! Not where you would expect, it is on top again and off to the side a bit. Mommy says this one seems extra sharp so maybe that is why it is hurting me more. It is just peaking through but I hope it comes all the way in really soon...this thing hurts!!!

No comments: