Thursday, February 16, 2006

We went to see Pat Winders this morning. I really like Pat, but I don't like going to see her anymore cause I know she is going to try to make me walk!! This session was a little better than usual cause Mommy brought teddy grahms with us and Pat really liked the idea of bribing me with food. So I did my thing, I took a couple of steps while Pat was holding my arms. I climbed up some steps, and I showed her how easy it is for me to pull to stand. She was happy and I was happy cause Mommy gave me a teddy each time I did something. However, once again I have stumped the great Pat Winders! She can't figure out why I don't want to walk and she can't figure out how to help me. This is like sitting all over again!!!

Tonight me and Mommy were playing in my room. I have this toy that you are supposed to push the top and the balls go round. Well, I prefer to just push it around my room and chase it. I have never been able to push the button hard enough to make the balls go. Tonight Mommy taught me how to do it! I really got the hang of it too! So I spent a lot of time pushing the toy around my room, but now when I get to it I push the button and watch the balls go! Mommy was really proud at how quick I learned how to do it all by myself!

No comments: