Monday, February 13, 2006

I know it has been a couple of days since I updated, but they have been really fun days!!!

On Saturday I went over to Grandma Jan's even though it was snowing. First Grandpa came over and helped to move the purple sofa into my room. At first I was like, "Hey, what are you doing to my room!???" But then Mommy showed me how I can stand on the sofa and look out the window, I love it!! I had a great time as usual over at Grandma Jan's. I played with Grandma Jan and got lots of walks around the house with Grandpa Don. By the time they brought me home it was really snowing!

By the time I woke up on Sunday there was a ton of snow on the ground! It was almost 18 inches, that is a lot! Daddy said I couldn't go out and play in it cause I would sink and the snow would be above my head. Mommy said I probably wouldn't like snow anyway. So we all sat at the window and looked out and watched the snow. Now that the purple sofa is upstairs I can stand on the green sofa and have a great view out the front of our house, I love that too!

Today my teacher was supposed to come over, but it was a snow day, so she didn't come. Mommy and me still got up early and just played a bunch. This afternoon Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don came over to take me sledding! They got me a special little sled that is just the right size for me. I put on my snow pants and snow boots (they are way too big, but they light up and I think that is sooo cool!), and we went to the park to go sledding. I will post some pictures later. I really liked the sledding, but when I put my hand in the snow I didn't like it...Mommy was right as usual! After we went sledding we went to dinner at Friendly's. I ate almost a whole grilled cheese sandwich! I also drank a bunch of chocolate milkshake, Yum!!! Then when I got home there were presents for me! My Navy sponsor aunt sent me two really neat puzzles as a valentine/early birthday present! I had a great time playing with them before it was time to go to sleep. It was such a fun day!

No comments: