Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Today was a pretty fun day. I spent a lot of time looking out the window in the living room, it is my new favorite thing to do. I also like playing with the strings from the blinds, now I know I am not supposed to play with those but Mommy says it is alright if I am supervised. Me and Portia like to look out the window together, she always barks to let me know there is something good to see!

My speech teacher came over today. I was not in a cooperative mood and threw everything she gave me on the floor. Oh well, I have good days and bad days, this just wasn't a good day for therapy.

Today was Valentines Day! Mommy said that is the day you celebrate the people you love! There are just so many people that I love, so Happy Valentines Day everybody!!! Daddy must really love Mommy cause he got her flowers. I love Mommy lots too, but all I gave her was a bunch of hugs. She says that is good enough for her!

No comments: