Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Today was great! After breakfast I watched Signing Time, Mommy said we are gonna try and do that everyday so I can really learn to sign. I don't mind watching it cause it is a really good DVD, but I am still not sure if I want to sign!

My OT came over today but I wasn't in a very cooperative mood. We played with playdoh, which was pretty fun. I really liked squeezing it in my hands, Portia thought it was food...she is so silly! Besides that mostly Mommy and the OT talked about why I won't drink liquids, sounds like they are out of ideas!

Grandma Donna came over tonight! We cuddled lots and everytime she put me down I got upset, I just wanted her to hold me all night! Unfortunately she couldn't stay all that long, but it was so great seeing her and she did get to help Mommy with some stuff.

No comments: