Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Well, I am still sick....this sucks! I was so miserable when I woke up that Mommy called and canceled my speech teacher. So at least I had the day off so I could rest. That speech teacher always wants to touch my face anyway, and my face is so sore and chapped that would have been horrible! Mommy bought some special cream that is supposed to help, we will see if it feels better tommorow.

I was cranky all day and didn't want to eat anything but cheerios and teddy grahms. I did have some Jello for lunch...that felt pretty good on my throat. And now we know there are two things Portia won't eat, celery and jello. She is silly, jello is yummy! I also ate some of Mommy's peas at dinner, they were pretty good. Besides cuddling with Daddy and watching the Simpsons today was no fun. I really hope I feel better tommorow!

No comments: