Monday, February 20, 2006

I am one sick and miserable little boy!!!! I can't believe I still have this stupid cold. It is really starting to make me mad. You know what really makes me mad? It is when someone tries to wipe my poor red chapped nose!!! Please, just let the stuff run down my face, anything is better than the pain of having my nose wiped for the millionth time.

Today was President's Day and Daddy stayed home and Grandma Donna came over. I was too sick to even appreciate it, oh well. I still got to have a little fun with Grandma. Yesterday I went to Grandma Jan's and even though I was sick it was okay cause Grandpa Don just walked me all around their house.

On Saturday we had a party at Grandma Donna's house to celebrate Daddy and Jeffery's birthdays. It was fun seeing everyone, but I slept most of the time. I just didn't feel good at all.

This would have been a really fun weekend if I hadn't been sick!!!!!

No comments: