Monday, February 06, 2006

We went to playgroup today! It was the one that my teacher, Dorothy, runs and usually there is only one other kid there. Today there were a whole bunch of new kids!!! It was pretty cool. Some of them were older than me, and some were the same age. They were all walking though, that is okay for them...but I still like my commando crawl! I wasn't shy at all today and I played with all the other kids. Then we had circle time and I sat and participated and did really good. Everyone was passing around a mirror to look in and say hi, so when the girl next to me passed it to me, I took it and did exactly what I was supposed to! Mommy said I did better than even some of the older kids! I did get upset a couple of times cause this other little boy kept screaming and it scared me. But I calmed down in time for snacktime and got to eat two animal crackers!

After that Mommy had to go to a doctors appointment so me and Grandma Jan went with her. I am really glad we did cause they had this really cool toy there! It was a big cube that had all kinds of beads and metal things on it! There was a big mirror on the side too. I had the best time playing with it and kept talking and yelling cause I was soooo excited! It was really fun. I had a great day!!!

No comments: