Tuesday, January 31, 2006

I had a pretty good day today. When Mommy and me woke up this morning we played a whole bunch. I mostly played and Mommy watched, I am a very independent little boy so I prefer to play alone most of the time. I did set a little time aside to cuddle with Mommy though, she wasn't feeling great this morning so she needed a snuggle!

My speech therapist came over today. I did a great job with her! I didn't talk much but I did do everything she asked. And I did it all almost perfectly! Mommy couldn't believe her eyes, she asked me "Who are you and what did you do with my baby?" First the therapist wanted me to stack cups, I was so eager to stack them I didn't even wait to be told! I did it twice, smiling and laughing the whole time. I didn't even need any help because I stacked them all perfectly all by myself! Then she took out that ball that has all of the shape slots to put blocks in. Usually that really frustrates me, but today I just grabbed the first block and started to put it in the hole. I did the whole thing with only a little help. Mommy said she was really proud of me!

The only bad part of today was that Daddy never came home from work! Mommy says he is in Alabama for a few days but will be back really soon! I sure hope so!

No comments: