Sunday, January 29, 2006

Not much happened today. I slept late cause I was up really late on Saturday night having fun! Then me and Daddy watched a lot of Futurama. I am getting really good at cruising from one piece of furniture to the other. Mommy hasn't been making me walk a lot cause her back is hurting, but that is okay by me! I am just gonna do it when I want to anyway.

My new favorite game is peekabo. I like to pull the non-skid stuff off my chair and hold it in front of my face. Then Mommy says "Where's Quinn?" and I drop the non-skid stuff and she says "There he is!" then I laugh really hard for a few minutes and we start all over! I know I used to play a game like that when I was really little, but this is different cause I am controlling it!

I have the day off tommorow, no therapy! Yea!

No comments: