Sunday, January 22, 2006

I had another really great day again today! We went over to Grandma Donna's house and it was really fun. I stood at the coffee table and ate cheese and crackers , of course I shared them with Portia. Then I played with all my toys that they keep over there and went expolring. I especially like playing in the kitchen, Mommy never lets me play in the kitchen at home! Grandma and me also read a book about boats and she said we can go sailing this summer, cool!!! I got to play with Grandpop Bill a little too, but he can't do much cause his arm is still in a sling. Mostly he and Daddy just watched football anyway. I watched some too, I really like football...but it isn't quite as good as Teletubbies.

The best part of the night was when I got tired and cuddled up in Grandma's arms. She is so comfy that I fell asleep, it was really nice. I love my Grandma Donna.

No comments: