Monday, January 16, 2006

I slept in pretty late today cause I had such a big weekend. When I woke up I was really hungry so Daddy feed me a really big meal that he called brunch. We had a good time playing together while Mommy slept in really really late. When Mommy got up she and I cuddled a bunch and she read me some books. We read one called "Little Gorilla" and it was all about how a little gorilla got real big, but everyone still loved him. Mommy said I am her little gorilla and that she will always love me! Even if I get as big as Daddy!

When it was time for bed Mommy changed me and gave me big raspberries on my belly. I love that and it got me all hyped up. She tried to read to me to calm me down but it didn't work. I got to stay up longer and eat lots of cheese curls! When all the cheese curls were gone I waved my hand in the air and made a sound like "all gone", but Mommy says it doesn't count unless I make the sign the way she showed me! Oh well....they were definately all gone.

No comments: