Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Hi Everyone!

I know it has been a while since I updated but it has been a rough new year for my Mommy. She got really sick on New Years morning with a bad bad stomach flu. She is doing okay now, but she has been really worn out since being so sick for so long. Since I can't really type (or talk for that matter), I really need my Mommy to help me update my blog. She says she will try harder.

I had a fun couple of days. I got to spend a lot of time with Daddy cause Mommy was so sick. And when Daddy has to go to work I get to watch a whole bunch of TV, so Mommy can rest. Mommy says I am the best little boy in the whole world for not giving her a hard time while she is sick. I am really just so good cause I love her sooooo much! I hope she is all better soon cause I miss playing with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wvI'm so happy to read your update Quinn, you are a good boy!, take good care of your mommy, we all love her a lot. G G Berta
Miss you.