Wednesday, January 18, 2006

My teacher didn't come over today cause it was raining really bad this morning. I understand, I don't like going out in the rain either. Thankfully she called before Mommy woke me up so I got to sleep in. My Speech Therapist did come over today. It was pretty fun. She had this piano like toy and I was really good at playing it. I would play the music and she would sing the song. Everytime I stopped playing she would stop singing, so then I would start again and she would sing..it was cool, we were jammin! She also tried to put frosting on my lips but I wouldn't let her. I can also tell the difference between a doggie and a bannana. Well duh, not like that is hard! But I proved it by picking the right pictures so she and Mommy were very impressed.

Tommorow we have to get up super duper early to go see Pat Winders. I can't wait it is always fun going to play with her!!! Then Lindalee is coming over, and then Grandma Donna...it should be a great day!

1 comment:

Adline Writes said...

Hi Quinn! My name is Adline & I'm from Malaysia. I have a little boy, he's a little older than you are. He will be 2 in March. I came across your lovely blog today while randomly looking through blogger. I'm glad I found you, I will be sure to drop in often to see how you're doing. Come visit me at http://adlinecreative.blogspot.com if you like. Please send my love to your mummy :)