Thursday, January 26, 2006

I had eggs again for breakfast today and they were really yummy. Unfortunately Mommy says no more eggs for a while...since she saw them again only a little while after I ate. Oh well, I didn't used to be able to eat yogurt either, but now I eat it everyday and don't get sick!

Lindalee came over today. Mommy had to wake me up early from my nap for the appointment so I was a little sleepy. But I did manage to climb 9 stairs all by myself! Lindalee stayed behind me for safety and so that I wouldn't slid backwards, but she was really impressed with my climbing skills. I am getting good at climbing, I almost made it over the back of the green sofa today all by myself. I could have done it too, but Mommy grabbed my leg!

Grandma Donna came over after work today and it was great! We cuddled and read books. She helped Mommy with some stuff and then we all went to play in my room. I love it when Grandma comes over, I wish she would come over every day!!!!

Tommorow I go to my new speech program for the first time. Mommy says I better like it cause we will be going there a lot! My speech teacher is also coming over tommorow to make up her other session, it is gonna be a long day!

No comments: