Monday, January 30, 2006

I had the day off from therapy so me and Mommy slept in and hung out! My favorite toy of the day was the little green guy in the car that Grandma Jan put in my stocking on Christmas. I pushed him around the living room for at least and hour and laughed everytime he made his funny noise! I used to be a little scared of that toy, but now I love it! Mommy and me read a book about how much Elmo loves me, and what love is all about. I love Mommy, Daddy, and Portia. I know Mommy loves me cause she always gives me lots of kisses. I would say the same about Portia, but she kisses then growls, so I am confused. Daddy shows his love in more manly ways, like giving me tons of cheese curls.

Mommy says that Daddy is going away for work for a few days. I am really gonna miss him!!! I sure hope he hurries back!

No comments: