Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Me and mommy went to see her doctor today. It was pretty fun, I like going there cause everyone there makes a big deal about how cute I am. I am pretty cute! I got kinda bored cause we had to wait a long time, but Mommy gave me this cool piece of train track that they had in the office and that kept me happy and busy for a long time. They also have lollipops there, but Mommy says I can't have one till I am older.

Since we were out I missed my nap. I didn't let that stop me from playing though. I still stayed up so that Daddy and me could play before I went to bed. It was fun. Tommorow my teacher is coming over and then my speech therapist.

Mommy is really excited cause next Friday I have me first appointment at the Loyola Speech Center. I am not so thrilled, don't I have enough therapists!!?? Oh well, Mommy says it might be fun, we will see.

No comments: