Monday, January 09, 2006

Today after breakfast Mommy made me walk from the dining room to the living room again! I guess she is feeling better....I think I liked her better when she was sick. Then when I got into the living room I got very upset and started crying. It was because my really cool toy that I told you about wasn't there anymore!! But Mommy showed me it was in my room now, so I calmed down. I had a good time playing with it up there too, plus I always love playing in my room...it is fun up there!

Mommy also got out the new utensils that go with my kitchen set, they were from Grandma Jan. I really like the frying pan cause there is a mirror inside it. Plus it has a short handle and I like to put it in my mouth and use my lips to make it flip up and down. Mommy says I could flip a pancake that way! She also says I am goofy:)

Before I went to bed I made Mommy read me my favorite book, the Elmo one. We had a great time flipping up all the little tabs!

No comments: