Monday, January 23, 2006

Happy Birthday Grandma Jan!!!

Today me and Mommy just hung out and played. We were supposed to go to playgroup, but it was canceled cause my teacher was sick. That is okay, we were both too sleepy to go anyway! Instead I had a great time playing right here at home! I really love my play kitchen, it is the only place I am allowed to open and close doors as much as I like! I opened one of the doors and was suprised to find some pots and pans. There was that pan with the mirror in the bottom that I really like. I kept holding it away from my face, then bringing it really close...it was cool my eye kept getting bigger and then smaller.

When Daddy got home we played a little and then watched Futurama, that show is cool! Mommy was snacking on wheat thins tonight and I decided I wanted one, so I crawled over and asked for one (with my eyes..no signs). It was really yummy so when a piece dropped on the floor I grabbed it up real fast before Portia could get it. Then I asked for another, and Grandma thought they were too sharp for me! Not sharp, Yummy!

No comments: