Tuesday, January 24, 2006

This morning my teacher came over. I was much more cooperative with her today. I showed her how good I can do puzzles and how I can push shapes through holes. She brought a really cool puzzle that I really liked, especially the piece with the letters on it. ABC, interesting!

I also got some good playing in this morning. I crawled into the corner underneath the chair and got kinda stuck. But I managed to climb over the bottom of the chair to get out, it was tough but I didn't want to make Mommy come get me. Then I had a great time opening and closing the door on my kitchen. It was a fun morning.

My speech therapist was supposed to come over today, but she called and cancelled at the very last minute. Mommy was kinda mad, but it was okay with me. More time to play! Now she is coming on Friday instead. I need to learn to talk so I can tell Mommy I am getting too much therapy! Sheesh, I hardly ever get a day off anymore!!

No comments: