Thursday, January 05, 2006

My poor Mommy is still sick! I wish those silly doctors could just make her better so we could play. Instead they just want her to wait until her strength comes back! Well the good part is that Mommy was so sick today Grandma Donna had to come over and take care of me! I love Grandma Donna sooooo much! She left work early just to come over and play with me and kiss me!

I showed her all my new toys and she read me some books. Then she put me in my walker by the kitchen so I could help her clean out the fridge. I helped by pulling stuff off the front of the fridge and playing with the magnets. Then when the Peapod guy came I wanted to see what was going on outside so I just walked real fast over to the door! All the way from the kitchen to the front door, no problem! Grandma couldn't believe her eyes, of course when she tried to get me to show Mommy I wouldn't. I am not some kind of circus preformer, I'm a kid!!!

Tommorow Daddy has the day off so he can take care of me. I love the big guy, but I do miss Mommy!!!

No comments: