Wednesday, January 25, 2006

I had eggs for breakfast today! At first I wasn't going to eat it, Mommy put some on my tray and I picked it up, smushed it in my hand and was about to feed it to Portia. But then Mommy picked some up and put it in her mouth, so I decided to give it a try. It was really yummy! I think I might eat some eggs again sometime. Mommy also gave me some apple juice in a sippy cup. She just gave me the cup and told me I could do what I wanted with it. So I took a couple of sips all by myself, but then I was done and just kept throwing it on the floor.

My OT came over today. We did puzzels and I did really good. She said that she wan't going to keep trying to teach me to clap, cause I am just going to do it when I am ready. She is right! I don't need to clap, I have my "jazz hands" for when I am happy or excited. Tonight me and Mommy were playing and I walked down the sofa and discovered lots of cool things on the side table. There was my Spongebob toothbrush that vibrates. I had a good time playing with that and laughed everytime Mommy held it to my face and made it go. I also found some little bells from a wedding we went to. We had a great time making them ring! I really liked the way they sound!

No comments: