Thursday, January 19, 2006

This morning Mommy and me went downtown to see Pat Winders. We went to her office so there wasn't any valet parking like usual. There also weren't any parking spots! We had to park under the garage and Mommy had to carry me in my stoller up a flight of steps! Boy did she complain about that! I thought it was pretty fun though. Unfortunately it was a little too early for me and I didn't cooperate very well with Pat. She tried to make me walk, which I did a little, but then she swung me in the air and I cried the rest of the time we were there. She kinda scared me and I wasn't in the mood anyway. I slept the whole way home and took a really long nap.

Then Lindalee came over and I did better with her. I showed her how I can walk in my walker and I climbed a bunch of stairs with no help from her at all! And when it was time for her to leave I waved Bye-bye and she was really impressed with that! She said when it gets warmer we can go to the playground for our physical therapy, that would be cool!

Grandma Donna was supposed to come over tonight, but she couldn't cause she had to work. I really missed her!

No comments: