Saturday, January 21, 2006

Today was so cool! I went over to Grandma Jans and then she and Grandpa Don took me too the mall. Now I usually really like the mall, but today it was extra fun! We went for a ride on the Merry-Go-Round. I really liked that after I got over my initial fears. After that we went and had dinner at the food court. Grandma bought me my very first Happy Meal! I ate two whole chicken nuggets and some french fries. It came with a really cool toy too...I love McDonalds! Mommy says I am probably hooked for life now, cause they like to get them young. Maybe when I start talking I can call it Mister Donalds, just like my cousin Aaron did when he was little! Mommy says that would be extra cute. While we were at the mall Grandma bought me a new pair of shoes. They are really cool, they have robots on them! I really needed some new shoes, now I have room to wiggle my toes, Thanks Grandma!!!

After the mall we went back to Grandma's house and I played and played. There were some new toys there that Grandma's friend gave her for me. I really liked them. I also really liked playing with all of the vaccum bags that Grandma didn't need anymore! I am pretty talented at making anything a toy, it's a gift.

Tommorow we go over to Grandma Donna's house for another fun-filled day! I can hardly wait!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi i'm a girl from singapore. chanced upon this blog and i think your mummy's really sweet! =)