Friday, January 20, 2006

I am 21 months old today! Mommy says she can't believe how close I am getting to being two. Wow, two!

Today Daddy stayed home and we played all morning. I got out all of my toys and spread them all around the living room. When Mommy came down she waved hello to me and even though I was playing and on my stomach, I gave her a big smile and a wave hello! I just love my Mommy so much! My teacher came over today and I just wasn't in the mood to show off my waving. She made me do a bunch off stuff I didn't want to, but then she gave me the clapping hands toy to play with. I love that toy and can just wave it around all day, she said since I liked it so much I could keep it!!! What a nice teacher!

Tommorow I am off to Grandma Jan's house. It is going to be another fun weekend!

No comments: