Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Another fun day! I had a great time playing today. All day I really wanted to play with Portia, but she just wasn't interested in me! She even got mad at me when I went to look out the window with her. Mommy said she is in a bad mood cause she knows what is happening tommorow. I am still a little confused about that. All I know is I get to go spend some time with Grandma Jan and Grandpa Don and that is okay by me!!!

Grandma Donna came over for a little while tonight. I was really happy to see her even if I was kinda tired and cranky. We played in my room while she helped Mommy pack my clothes up again. We also played a great game of catch with my football, that was so much fun! Grandma brought a really cool video of my cousin Sam playing softball. I really liked watching all the kids run around and play, I especially liked seeing Sam. I can't wait till they get here this summer so I can play with him in real life!!!

Tommorow I go to Grandma Jan's in the morning and Grandpa Don is gonna watch me while the baby is being born. Then I can probably go visit Mommy and the new baby on Friday! It will probably be a while until I can update again, I do need Mommy's help still and she is gonna be really busy!!

No comments: