Sunday, June 11, 2006

Today we all took a trip to Annapolis! After we dropped Portia off and said hi to Grandma Donna and Grandpop Bill we went to the mall. There was this cool new stroller there that Mommy wanted to check out. It was the coolest! It had two different seats and I got to try out sitting in both of them. They were both really comfy and fun to sit in. Mommy said we are definately getting that stroller when my brother gets here. That way both of us can fit and both have comfy seats! I hope Cooper likes it as much as I did.

After the trip to the mall we went back to Grandma's house for dinner. I ate a bunch of chicken and some angle hair pasta. Grandma also cut me some corn off her cob and that was really yummy. I had a big dinner and was totally stuffed. After dinner we played for a while. Grandma and Grandpop bought me one of those cool balls like I was playing with at the picnic. It is so neat, I love to throw it and watch it bounce. I had a really fun night!

No comments: