Wednesday, June 28, 2006

I had a pretty busy day today! This morning my speech teacher came over. We laughed and had a good time and even a little breakthrough. She was trying to get me to immitate a "mmmm" sound and I did it! It might have been a fluke, but she was very excited. If I can start immitating sounds that means I am one step closer to talking, I guess that is pretty exciting!

Then this afternoon Daddy took me to speech at Loyola. It was pretty fun and my teacher played Wiggles music for me which I love. It was pretty cool having Daddy take me to therapy, he never gets to do that!

Then this afternoon Grandma Donna came over! What a great end to the day! We played and she fed me lots of food. She also played with Cooper a little, but that is okay with me. Tommorow Daddy goes back to work and Grandma Jan is going to spend the day with us. I also have a lot of therapy tommorow so it should be another busy day!

No comments: