Sunday, June 25, 2006

I haven't posted much lately, but as you can see there is a lot of crazy stuff going on here! Just like they said, Mommy and Daddy brought home a new baby brother for me. He is really small and cries a lot. So far I like him okay and he hasn't really impacted my life. Except Daddy hasn't been going to work so that is great! Also, Mommy can't pick me up or cuddle me close for a while and that really sucks. Sometimes we sit next to each other on the sofa and watch TV. I watch TV and Mommy plays with my hair and squeezes me tight and kisses my cheeks and neck. I like it a lot, but it is still hard for me to stay in one place for long.

I have really been interested in watching my new brother the last few days. His name is Cooper by the way. I stand up next to the porta-crib while he is in it and watch him. I also like to pull up on the couch and watch him while Mommy is holding him. I always try to grab him, but so far I have only gotten my hands on his clothes. Mommy and Daddy are always telling me "gentle, gentle", but it is so hard to be gentle when I am so excited!!

So anyway, Cooper has his own blog now! The address is http://cooperdavid.blogspot.com/
make sure you bookmark it!!!

No comments: