Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Today Grandma Jan came over and went with us to see Mommy's doctor. I love it when Grandma Jan comes to the doctors office with us cause she always lets me get down and play. Mommy thinks it is too much work to let me down usually...she is right, I am a real handful! I pulled out every toy in the waiting room and spread them all around! I had a great time with the puzzles and the train tracks and the books. I talked really loud the whole time I played too, no one in the office really seemed to mind. After I was done Mommy made Grandma Jan clean everything up! I wanted to help but I just made a bigger mess.

Then we went into the back and listened to the baby's heart for a while. It was pretty boring, but Grandma sang me songs so that was fun. I was so tired from playing so hard in the waiting room that I fell asleep as soon as we got in the car. I did wake up when Daddy got home and we got a chance to play together. It was a pretty fun day!

No comments: