Sunday, June 04, 2006

Today was sooooo much fun! Me, Mommy, Daddy, Grandma Donna, Grandpop Bill, Grandma Jan, and Grandpa Don all went to the Down Syndrome group picnic. It was at a really cool park and I had such a great time. Grandma Jan brought my favorite ball with her for me to play with and I had a great time rolling it around in the grass. I even walked and kicked it a little (see my video below). There were lots of kids to watch playing and walking around. I can't wait till next year, maybe I can run around with them! There were also some kids my age that weren't walking so I played with them. Me and this really cute little girl named Eva hung out for a while. I really liked her, but she did pull my hair a couple of times. Hey, love hurts!

I ate a sugar cookie, it was really yummy. I also got walked around by my grandparents which was really fun. It was such a fun exciting day! I took a nap on the ride home but then I got up and played for a while after that. I was still so excited from my day that I couldn't stop talking about it! I was talking so loud I even woke Mommy up from her nap! Sorry Mom!

No comments: