Thursday, June 01, 2006

What a day! We had to go to Mommy's doctor early this morning and we had to stay a long time. First we went in a room where they took a picture of what is in Mommy's belly. Apparently it is a little boy just like me...didn't look like a baby to me! The kicker is that he is twice as big as I was when I was born and he isn't even here yet! I was 3 lbs 4 oz and he is already 6 lbs 9oz! Wow, if this is any indication I will be looking up to my little brother before you know it. Mommy says maybe he will be big like Daddy, now that is big! After that we went in to see Dr. Zern, she loves me of course. Then we went into another room and they strapped Mommy to this machine to listen to the baby's heartbeat. The nurse rolled my stroller closer to Mommy and then left. She obviously doesn't understand what I am capable of! Halfway through the test I got bored and started playing with the cords that were attached to Mommy. Mommy got real upset and told me I was messing up the test, but the nurse told her not to move...so she couldn't do anything!!! We played a little tug of war, it was fun, but then the nurse came back in and moved me away. She couldn't believe I could reach the cords, but even though I have short arms I have a very long reach...it is one of the mysteries of me!

I fell asleep in the car on the ride home and took a nice long nap. It was a long morning. Then my PT came over and I was still tired. Even though I was tired I did a good job and we practiced walking etc. I did take a few cuddle breaks with Mommy, but at least I didn't cry. I get to take three weeks off from PT cause of the baby! Yay!!!! PT is my least favorite therapy lately.

We have tommorow off and we aren't doing anything! Sounds good to me!

No comments: